Jaisabari

here are the problem that we are facing while using the cache feature of
asp2.0
1) In Page load we are loading the table and inserting into the cache
2) On click of the button we are trying to fetch the table from cache but
values are not maintained in the cache
3) It is working fine in windows server 2003 and iis 6.0 but in windows XP
with iis 5.1 it is not working

Please provide the workaround.

thanks in advance
--
Regards
Jaisabari

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

bump the cache priority up a bit, see if that helps.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

"Jaisabari" <Jaisabari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> here are the problem that we are facing while using the cache feature of
> asp2.0
> 1) In Page load we are loading the table and inserting into the cache
> 2) On click of the button we are trying to fetch the table from cache but
> values are not maintained in the cache
> 3) It is working fine in windows server 2003 and iis 6.0 but in windows XP
> with iis 5.1 it is not working
>
> Please provide the workaround.
>
> thanks in advance
> --
> Regards
> Jaisabari

george.strutch

> And you, Lamb, are even more filthy. I can't say that you have a
> conflict of interest in my context because you are a foreigner, and a
> mightily ignorant one to boot. But Canada has a big stake in the
> achievement of peace in the Middle East and therein lies your very own
> conflict of interest. You don't give a damn about your country any
> time its needs might conflict with those of your religion. I say this
> because we now know the Jewish people are a religious or shall we say
> spiritual group, not a nation or 'people'. As a people they are
> invented. Professor Shlomo Sand details how it was done by Zionists
> and Eran Elhaik has proved that a Jewish genome doesn't even exist, at
> least not for 90% of Jewry. A Khazar genome exists but there are no
> religious genomes.

In what way do being Canadian and supporting Israel come into conflict?

What exactly is your definition of peace in the Middle East? Can you elaborate?

Even if Jews are partially or entirely a "spiritual sect" and not a "race", what is wrong with that? Especially if that "sect" revolves around the Torah and other extraordinary books that have been studied by the world's best minds and have a track record of proven results?

EVen if the Arabs are more "indigenous" (which they aren't) and a race, take a look at what they do with themselves. Why should they run the Middle East?

The Peeler

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 00:14:14 -0700 (PDT), george.strutch@gmail.com
wrote:

>> And you, Lamb, are even more filthy. I can't say that you have a
>> conflict of interest in my context because you are a foreigner, and a
>> mightily ignorant one to boot. But Canada has a big stake in the
>> achievement of peace in the Middle East and therein lies your very own
>> conflict of interest. You don't give a damn about your country any
>> time its needs might conflict with those of your religion. I say this
>> because we now know the Jewish people are a religious or shall we say
>> spiritual group, not a nation or 'people'. As a people they are
>> invented. Professor Shlomo Sand details how it was done by Zionists
>> and Eran Elhaik has proved that a Jewish genome doesn't even exist, at
>> least not for 90% of Jewry. A Khazar genome exists but there are no
>> religious genomes.
>
>In what way do being Canadian and supporting Israel come into conflict?

Divided loyalties fellatio Grik Georgiou innit!

>What exactly is your definition of peace in the Middle East? Can you elaborate?

All the jews in, the Mediterranean! <GR>

>Even if Jews are partially or entirely a "spiritual sect" and not a "race", what is wrong with that? Especially if that "sect" revolves around the Torah and other extraordinary books that have been studied by the world's best minds and have a track record of proven results?

LOL!

>EVen if the Arabs are more "indigenous" (which they aren't) and a race, take a look at what they do with themselves. Why should they run the Middle East?

Look, at us Griks! Same, story innit! <GR>

plainolamerican

On Jun 14, 2:14 am, george.stru...@gmail.com wrote:
> > And you, Lamb, are even more filthy. I can't say that you have a
> > conflict of interest in my context because you are a foreigner, and a
> > mightily ignorant one to boot. But Canada has a big stake in the
> > achievement of peace in the Middle East and therein lies your very own
> > conflict of interest. You don't give a damn about your country any
> > time its needs might conflict with those of your religion. I say this
> > because we now know the Jewish people are a religious or shall we say
> > spiritual group, not a nation or 'people'. As a people they are
> > invented. Professor Shlomo Sand details how it was done by Zionists
> > and Eran Elhaik has proved that a Jewish genome doesn't even exist, at
> > least not for 90% of Jewry. A Khazar genome exists but there are no
> > religious genomes.
>
> In what way do being Canadian and supporting Israel come into conflict?
>
> What exactly is your definition of peace in the Middle East? Can you elaborate?
>
> Even if Jews are partially or entirely a "spiritual sect" and not a "race", what is wrong with that? Especially if that "sect" revolves around the Torah and other extraordinary books that have been studied by the world's best minds and have a track record of proven results?
>
> EVen if the Arabs are more "indigenous" (which they aren't) and a race, take a look at what they do with themselves. Why should they run the Middle East?

In what way do being Canadian and supporting Israel come into
conflict?
---
you're either a Canadian or something else.
jews are loyal to israel first wherever they live.