subdueme

12/17/2004 11:20:00 AM

Hello

When i enter or leave a picturebox with the mouse's cursor the pic
redraw itself and all the image inside it flashes!!!! Does anybody
know how to avoid this problrmm (bug)???

Thanks in advance
1 Answer

Bob Powell

This doesn't show up on a simple test I just created. Are you handling any
mouse events from the picturebox? I suspect that you're invalidating the box
somehow.

--
Bob Powell [MVP]
Visual C#, System.Drawing

Find great Windows Forms articles in Windows Forms Tips and Tricks
http://www.bobpowell.net/tips...

Answer those GDI+ questions with the GDI+ FAQ
http://www.bobpowell.net/f...

All new articles provide code in C# and VB.NET.
Subscribe to the RSS feeds provided and never miss a new article.