Porting application for mobile devices

JL

I have a ASp.Net web page and i would like to port it for mobile devices
like PDA and Smartphones. Is it enough that i convert the usercontrols and
the aspx pages to Mobile user controls and mobile web forms and use mobile
controls? My understanding is that the only thing we have to do is to resize
the pages to avoid the horizontal scroll bar and by converting it to the
mobile web pages and position the controls appropriately in the page this can
be achieved. Please validate this.

Thanks,
Jaya