microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.caching

Caching newbie - Semi-complicated query filters

Ryan

4/18/2007 3:55:00 PM

Hi everyone,

I am finally delving into caching and I was looking into the
feasability of caching result sets if the user can select any
combination of 4 filters. I looked into varybycustom, but I am not
sure if this is what it was intended for.

The dataset could poentially be large, so maybe it would be better to
store the results in xml files on the server . . .

Your insight is appreaieted. Thanks and have a great day,
Ryan