Re: Please How to consume .NET webservices with Java client?

biteme

8/14/2003 10:54:00 AM

I suggest you use Axis soap provider in Java. You can download it from
Apache site.
http://ws.apache.org/axis/...

See example project here. It will use a strongly types stub and Call-invoke
methods for remove BabelFish service. Read "readme.txt" first before testing
it.
http://koti.mbnet.fi/akini/...

> my webservice is complex and i need easy way to connect to the webservices
> something like i .NET,which generate automatically classes

1 Answer

Ms.net

Thnaks you...