Objectlist Control on BlackBerry Device

Mark Gialo

11/11/2006 2:16:00 AM

In my application I am making extensive use of the Objectlist Control.

With Windows Mobile devices, you are able to scroll to the right to view
multiple columns of data within the Objectlist Control.

In testing the same code on the BlackBerry Simulator, the columns are
"wrapping", and it seems that the Blackberry is not allowing me to scroll to
the right past the screen width.

Is this the normal blackberry behavior, and if so, do I need to design the
number of columns within the Objectlist differently?
2 Answers

JJ

The Blackberry browser (or just about any other Blackberry app) cannot
scroll horizontally, only vertically.

"Mark Gialo" <MarkGialo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In my application I am making extensive use of the Objectlist Control.
>
> With Windows Mobile devices, you are able to scroll to the right to view
> multiple columns of data within the Objectlist Control.
>
> In testing the same code on the BlackBerry Simulator, the columns are
> "wrapping", and it seems that the Blackberry is not allowing me to scroll
> the right past the screen width.
>
> Is this the normal blackberry behavior, and if so, do I need to design the
> number of columns within the Objectlist differently?

Mark Gialo

thanks again JJ.