Raja

8/13/2003 5:49:00 PM

hello all!!!
i'm working with ssl, this is my first time in this subject. I need to use a
webservices that authenticated the access. They gave me two certificates,
one .p12 and one .pem
The .pem certificate they said i have to put it into the "local computer"
certificates' storage, and import it into trusted root authorithies. the
..p12 i import it to the "current user account" certificates' storage, on
personal directory. I export the personal certificate to .cer base 64 and
use the next code:

Dim Prueba As New localhost.GeoServiceService()
Prueba.ClientCertificates.Add(X509Certificate.CreateFromSignedFile("C:\Inetp
ub\wwwroot\ubicar\ubicar.cer"))

Dim c As String = Prueba.GeoLogin("XXX", "XX")

when i trying to used the function geologin, the provider told me that he
dont recive the trusted authoritied or something like that
i tried in internet explorer browser to acces the page where the webservice
is located and asked me for the certificates, i chose the correct one, and
granted me access.
Anyone could help me about this?
Thanks
Raja