microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

Painting of other control instead of current

Adam Edell via DotNetMonster.com

12/9/2004 9:38:00 AM

I'm trying to create a form designer.
Current issue is to paint designed control when painting wrapper.
I'm trying to send to designed control a WM_PAINT message but it doesn't work in complex situations, like mouse move.
Any suggestions?
Also I have a problem with painting of background of wrapper... If I try to paint it, it marks all reagion as painted. I tried to intersect paintEvent.Graphics.Clip and exclude inner region, but it seems that this is do not work.
Thanks in advance

Sid9

"Eddie Haskell" <kimn@okjht.com> wrote in message

> "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@penumbra.com> wrote in message
>> blue_collar_worker wrote:
>>> ANWR has an estimated 10 to 15 billion barrels of oil.
>>
>> Irrelevant, Queef. It doesn't matter. You should find something else to
>> whine about.
>>
>> www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4542853
>>
>> Study: ANWR oil would have little impact
>> Heavy reliance on foreign imports would continue, agency finds
>
> No shit, Crankston, ya frickin' retard. The point is that we need ANWR and
> more domestic drilling all over the country, coupled with more refineries
> and nuclear power. That one well won't supply all our needs or get us off
> foreign oil is as STUPID an argument as "it might take 8- 10 years" you
> shit-heads were parroting back in 95 when Clinton vetoed ANWR.
>
> By that STUPID "logic," if one well won't get us off foreign oil then no
> drilling should be done. Is that what you are saying, Crankston?
>
> I thought I explained to your dumbass that the DNC told you to parrot your
> stupidity because they are beholden to the environmentalists. Oh, that's
> right. The DNC monkey see, the DNC monkey do.
>
> Oo Oo Oo ah ah ah...
>
> Goddamn, my dog is smarter than you, Crankston.
>
> Now run, boy, before I have to kick your dumbass again..
>
> -Eddie Haskell
>

>> March. 16, 2004
>> WASHINGTON - Opening an Alaska wildlife refuge to oil development would
>> only slightly reduce America?s dependence on imports and would lower oil
>> prices by less than 50 cents a barrel, according to an analysis released
>> Tuesday by the Energy Department.
>>
>> The report, issued by the Energy Information Administration, or EIA, said
>> that if Congress gave the go-ahead to pump oil from Alaska?s Arctic
>> National Wildlife Refuge, the crude could begin flowing by 2013 and reach
>> a peak of 876,000 barrels a day by 2025.
>>
>> But even at peak production, the EIA analysis said, the United States
>> would still have to import two-thirds of its oil, as opposed to an
>> expected 70 percent if the refuge?s oil remained off the market.

$132/bbl last I heard and no shortage......speculators? A bubble?

It's getting out of OPEC's control. The higher the price goes to more
people will invest in alternatives...and they wont be back.

OPEC must be taking a shit..!

Eddie Haskell

"Sid9" <sid9@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> "Eddie Haskell" <kimn@okjht.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@penumbra.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Irrelevant, Queef. It doesn't matter. You should find something else
>>> to whine about.
>>>
>>> www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4542853
>>>
>>> Study: ANWR oil would have little impact
>>> Heavy reliance on foreign imports would continue, agency finds
>>
>> No shit, Crankston, ya frickin' retard. The point is that we need ANWR
>> and more domestic drilling all over the country, coupled with more
>> refineries and nuclear power. That one well won't supply all our needs or
>> get us off foreign oil is as STUPID an argument as "it might take 8- 10
>> years" you shit-heads were parroting back in 95 when Clinton vetoed ANWR.
>>
>> By that STUPID "logic," if one well won't get us off foreign oil then no
>> drilling should be done. Is that what you are saying, Crankston?
>>
>> I thought I explained to your dumbass that the DNC told you to parrot
>> your stupidity because they are beholden to the environmentalists. Oh,
>> that's right. The DNC monkey see, the DNC monkey do.
>>
>> Oo Oo Oo ah ah ah...
>>
>> Goddamn, my dog is smarter than you, Crankston.
>>
>> Now run, boy, before I have to kick your dumbass again..
>>
>> -Eddie Haskell
>>

>>> March. 16, 2004
>>> WASHINGTON - Opening an Alaska wildlife refuge to oil development would
>>> only slightly reduce America?s dependence on imports and would lower oil
>>> prices by less than 50 cents a barrel, according to an analysis released
>>> Tuesday by the Energy Department.
>>>
>>> The report, issued by the Energy Information Administration, or EIA,
>>> said that if Congress gave the go-ahead to pump oil from Alaska?s Arctic
>>> National Wildlife Refuge, the crude could begin flowing by 2013 and
>>> reach a peak of 876,000 barrels a day by 2025.
>>>
>>> But even at peak production, the EIA analysis said, the United States
>>> would still have to import two-thirds of its oil, as opposed to an
>>> expected 70 percent if the refuge?s oil remained off the market.
>>>

> $132/bbl last I heard and no shortage......speculators? A bubble?
>
> It's getting out of OPEC's control. The higher the price goes to more
> people will invest in alternatives...and they wont be back.
>
> OPEC must be taking a shit..!

Riiight.. riiight.. $132 a barrel and OPEC is taking a shit.

Keep telling yourself that, Sid..

ma god.. mumble mumble..

-Eddie Haskell

Hugh Gibbons

In article <g11kv9$g78$1@news.datemas.de>,
"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@penumbra.com> wrote:

> blue_collar_worker wrote:
> > ANWR has an estimated 10 to 15 billion barrels of oil.
>
> Irrelevant, Queef. It doesn't matter. You should find something else to
> whine about.

Were do those numbers come from? The USGS estimates 4.3 billion
barrels. (For reference, at current rates of production that's about 62
days of world oil consumption. and worth about half a trillion dollars
at current prices.)

Eddie Haskell

"Hugh Gibbons" <hugh_gibbons@dontsendmeemail.net> wrote in message
> In article <g11kv9$g78$1@news.datemas.de>,
> "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@penumbra.com> wrote:
>
>> blue_collar_worker wrote:
>> > ANWR has an estimated 10 to 15 billion barrels of oil.
>>
>> Irrelevant, Queef. It doesn't matter. You should find something else to
>> whine about.
>
> Were do those numbers come from? The USGS estimates 4.3 billion
> barrels. (For reference, at current rates of production that's about 62
> days of world oil consumption. and worth about half a trillion dollars
> at current prices.)

What in the FUCK does 62 days of world consumption have to do with a fucking
thing, DNC toady, other than another STUPID way of minimizing the amount so
as to appease the environmentalists for power at the expense of the nation?
What's the number of days of world consumption of any well? Does that strike
you as a valid argument to not drill anywhere?!

Think, goddamn it! THINK! Our nation depends on it and those of us like
myself are fucking tried of going it alone.

Imagine.. one well supplying the entire WORLD for two months. My dear GOD
what a LOT of oil!

-Eddie Haskell

Lamont Cranston

Hugh Gibbons wrote:
> In article <g11kv9$g78$1@news.datemas.de>,
> "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@penumbra.com> wrote:
>
>> blue_collar_worker wrote:
>> > ANWR has an estimated 10 to 15 billion barrels of oil.
>>
>> Irrelevant, Queef. It doesn't matter. You should find something
>> else to whine about.
>
> Were do those numbers come from? The USGS estimates 4.3 billion
> barrels. (For reference, at current rates of production that's about
> 62 days of world oil consumption. and worth about half a trillion
> dollars at current prices.)

"Blue_Collar" makes up his own numbers.

Eddie Haskell

> Hugh Gibbons wrote:
>> In article <g11kv9$g78$1@news.datemas.de>,

>>> Irrelevant, Queef. It doesn't matter. You should find something
>>> else to whine about.
>>
>> Were do those numbers come from? The USGS estimates 4.3 billion
>> barrels. (For reference, at current rates of production that's about
>> 62 days of world oil consumption. and worth about half a trillion
>> dollars at current prices.)
>
> "Blue_Collar" makes up his own numbers.

You make up your own shit, Crankston, you coward.

Bock bock bock.. Ba-cock!

"A 1998 United States Geological Survey (USGS) study indicated at least 4.3
billion (95% probability) and possibly as much as 11.8 billion (5%
probability) barrels"

Go ahead. Refute the facts, Cranston, you gutless wonder.

Bock bock bock.. Ba-cock!

Bock bock bock.. Ba-cock!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic_Refuge_drilling_c...

-Eddie Haskell

Governor Swill

This is "Eddie Haskell" <kimn@okjht.com>'s brain on drugs:
>What in the FUCK does 62 days of world consumption have to do with a fucking
>thing, DNC toady, other than another STUPID way of minimizing the amount so
>as to appease the environmentalists for power at the expense of the nation?
>What's the number of days of world consumption of any well? Does that strike
>you as a valid argument to not drill anywhere?!
>
>Think, goddamn it! THINK! Our nation depends on it and those of us like
>myself are fucking tried of going it alone.
>
>Imagine.. one well supplying the entire WORLD for two months. My dear GOD
>what a LOT of oil!

It's old technology and it's a finite resource. New technologies not
only create jobs, they stimulate our exports. Japan has us beat to
hell and back in robotics. They've even got their own space program.
We now have serious competition for our aerospace business.

Time for some new technologies. Technologies that are going to be
very marketable over the next few decades.

Swill
--
Shift Happens
"Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit.