microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.caching

Problem of synchonization of TomCat cache

mike

2/16/2007 7:49:00 AM

how can i get the synchonization of Tomcat cache?
i hear about the JMS - java mesage service
is it possible?
any more method can do it?
which is the best method now?

1 Answer

Mike Chantel Hudgins

Real name Erika. A 4' 6" pygmy nigger, probably wider than she is
tall.

Robert W Westergom (59 years old)
Erika Westergom (Borders in Chestnut Hill, PA)
1900 Harvey Rd
Wilmington, DE 19810
302-475-5496

She claims to live in Philly but has never posted from Philly. She
mainly posts from a Delaware Public Library or a Barnes & Noble in the
Wilmington, DE, area using free wifi. She also uses free Google
Groups on a borrowed laptop. In her entire life she has contributed
absolutely nothing to society. Lies frequently but after many
beatings has become another usenet zoo monkey. Liars, once they have
been exposed, frequently revert to behavior most similar to a zoo
monkey who sits in the cage throwing feces at passersby but saying
nothing of value. Note that when you reply to a Proven Liar you
encourage them to continue lying.

[][][][][][]

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

Courtesy of Buster Norris:

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:40:34 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy093@comcast.net>
wrote:
>I think anyone who posts that many times a day/month has to
>have something wrong with them.

Really??????

Ray Fischer
2010 June 10,071 posts,
2010 July 9,326 posts.

So tell us what's wrong with Ray???

Hurry up, Kathy, you know I don't [like] waiting!!!!

What's wrong with Ray???

>If you average between 170-200 posts a day there's no way that's not
>time consuming. Figure that if it takes "only" three minutes you're
>looking at 510 minutes which is eight and a half hours.
>There's a problem with someone who does that and I think pansy/Bust
>her's problem is medical.

So................ 200 a day 6,000 a month.................

So........... Ray at like 10,000 a month must be super fucked up,
RIGHT???????????????

OHNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007 Aug: 9,384 Posts!!!!!!
2008 Feb: 17,504 Posts!!!!!!
2008 Mar: 8,205 Posts!!!!!!!

Holy SHIT!!!!!!! Now THAT person, SO YOU SAY, MUST be WAAAAY fucked
up, RIGHT???

But WHO is that???????

That was YOU, Kathy......................

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...