microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.caching

Do any microsoft buildtime dependancies C#/C/c++/VB/etc. need to be updated for the 2007 policy on daylight savings time?

Daniel

2/13/2007 3:50:00 AM

Do any microsoft buildtime dependancies C#/C/c++/VB/etc. need to be updated
for the 2007 policy on daylight savings time?
I know the OS needs to be updated but I care now about C libraries, .net
binaries, etc. that microsoft maintains which have coded in them logic
around datetime. e.g. the C# and c++ datetime objects that microsoft
maintains, do these have any logic that needs to be updated reguardless of
the OS being updated? Or is all such functinality 100% derived off the OS so
no library or development or build time tool updates nessicary?