lannsjo

10/5/2006 2:18:00 PM

I have searched the internet for advanced examples, references and how
to build mobile applications with mobile web forms and ASP.NET but not
found much. Is there anyone that can give me some tips on sites that
focuses on mobile .NET production, and what to think about.

Only good site so far is:
http://www.w3schools.com/dot...

1 Answer

Jay

You can refer the following sites as well

http://w.../mobile/intro.aspx?tabindex=3&am...
http://w...
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/system.web.ui.mobilecon...