microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

Creating an image from a URL

Nir

12/7/2004 1:19:00 PM

Hello ,

I want to Create an image from a URL.
I mean , Convert HTML Page to TiF Or GIF .
Someone have any Idea or example.

Thanks

Nir

1 Answer

Landley

Now there's an interesting one.

I do believe you are going to have to do it the hard way, and interpret the
HTML and draw the image using GDI+. There's a lot of work here.

There is something that I haven't tried:
a) create a richtextbox component and open the HTML in it.
b) Get the graphics from the richtextbox using yourcontrol.CreateGraphics.
c) Then create your image from the Graphics class.

Good Luck,

Landley