How to update my PDA to latest version of .net

Peter Cooling

10/2/2006 10:19:00 PM

I have an application that worked fine on a a pda running "windows mobile
version 5.0"
the PDA went faulty and was replaced like for like.

When I reinstall the progem attempted run it I get the message "This
application (xxxx.exe) requires a newer version of the Microsoft(r) .net
compact framework than the version installed on this device"

How can I obtain and install the latest version of the .net framework on the
PDA?

(for info I was running activesync 4.1 but have just updated to 4.2 but it
hasn't fixed it)

Thanks in advance