Crap

I would like to implement SSL on an existing mobile site (mobile controls
1.1 & DU4).

As not all of the targeted browsers are supporting SSL, I would like to
detect SSL capability while rendering and thus build a dynamic link control
that renders http or https accordingly.

Do you have an idea on how to do this ?

Thanks in advance.

Florent

1 Answer

Jay

Please deploy all you Mobile Applications in the secure server. Is it make
sense to you.