microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

How to fade away a message box ?

Fading Away A Message Box ?

12/7/2004 8:09:00 AM

Hi all,
I have searched many times to know how to fade away a message box in visual
basic .NET, I would be grateful to you guys if anyone helps me..

1 Answer

Robby

I think if you use some API functions that you could fade a MassageBox.
However, you could make a custom message box form and use that to display
your messages. The you could use the Form object's Opacity property and a
Timer to fade it out.

Robby