How to access controls inside a DeviceSpecific template?

Francisco Araujo

9/15/2006 2:43:00 PM

Hi!

I am working with ASP.NET 2.0 in a Mobile Web Form that has several
controls inside a DeviceSpecific template, i would like to access the
controls there to change some properties, so far i had tried
Me.DeviceSpecific1.FindControl but i hadn't been able to found
anything.

Thanks,
Francisco Araujo

1 Answer

Francisco Araujo

After many hours looking a way to do it i was able to figure it out:

Dim Lbl As System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Label =
Me.ActiveForm.Footer.FindControl("lblRecCount")
Dim View As System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView =
Me.ActiveForm.Footer.FindControl("grdOrders")
Lbl.Text = "(" + View.Rows.Count.ToString + ") Records found"