microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

Re: Panel width and Hwight in Pixels..

Bob Powell

12/6/2004 6:52:00 PM

SystemInformation has a PrimaryMonitorSize property that will enable you to
get this information.

--
Bob Powell [MVP]
Visual C#, System.Drawing

Find great Windows Forms articles in Windows Forms Tips and Tricks
http://www.bobpowell.net/tips...

Answer those GDI+ questions with the GDI+ FAQ
http://www.bobpowell.net/f...

All new articles provide code in C# and VB.NET.
Subscribe to the RSS feeds provided and never miss a new article.

"Ofir" <info@galdor.com> wrote in message

> Hellow,
>
> i am working with vb.net,
>
> Is there a function that can give me the panels width and height in
pixels??
> (such as GetDeviceCaps)
>
> Ofir.

2 Answers

Not Sure

On Aug 25, 1:33 pm, Ramon F Herrera <gopos...@jonjay.com> wrote:
> On Aug 25, 2:53 pm, Bible Studies with Satan <bi...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Viktor Slovak wrote:
> > > ORANGE, Calif. - The allegations against Sonia Hermosillo might
> > > seem incomprehensible to most parents.
>
>  > She should have gotten an abortion.
>
> I don't think the baby's medical condition was known before birth.
> They can test for some things, but not everything.
>
> The Spartans used to do the same thing she did.
>
> Other people -like certain Alaska politician-entertainer- have the
> defective baby and the use him for political/monetary gain.

"And the use him?" ROFL, Ramon's getting agitated again :)

> -Ramon

Metspitzer

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 13:33:12 -0700 (PDT), Ramon F Herrera
<goposter@jonjay.com> wrote:

>On Aug 25, 2:53?pm, Bible Studies with Satan <bi...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>> Viktor Slovak wrote:
>> > ORANGE, Calif. - The allegations against Sonia Hermosillo might
>> > seem incomprehensible to most parents.
>>

> > She should have gotten an abortion.
>
>I don't think the baby's medical condition was known before birth.
>They can test for some things, but not everything.
>
>The Spartans used to do the same thing she did.
>
>Other people -like certain Alaska politician-entertainer- have the
>defective baby and the use him for political/monetary gain.
>
>-Ramon

So you are OK with it? Right?