microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

Re: Panel width and Hwight in Pixels..

Scott McChesney

12/6/2004 5:28:00 PM

VB.NET doesn't work in twips by default anymore - it works in pixels. The
width and height you're getting from the Panel properties should be pixels.
I believe you can't work in twips in .NET at all.

HTH

- Scott

"Ofir" <info@galdor.com> wrote in message

> Hellow,
>
> i am working with vb.net,
>
> Is there a function that can give me the panels width and height in
pixels??
> (such as GetDeviceCaps)
>
> Ofir.

1 Answer

James Westgate

I think he means display properties and AFAIK there isnt any managed code
for this.