Daniel Stacey

8/11/2006 6:43:00 PM

I need to get a list of users that are in the local Admin group or power
user group from each computer on the network. I would like to build this
using C#. Does anyone have anything like this. It can search through IP
range or a list of computer names.

Thanks,
Dannie

1 Answer

Daniel Stacey

Sorry this was posted in the wrong group.