How to code in asp.net mobile which can be browse by WINWAP

Keynes

8/3/2006 4:49:00 AM

I have built a WAP/XHML site by using ASP.NET Mobile.
i can use IE ,Pocket IE,and other mobile browser
however I cannot access the site useing WINWAP .
The error information is :
The URL xxxx is type of TEXT/HTML
do u run the default browser to browse ?
why the Mobile toolkit cannot know the WINWAP CONTENT TYPE?
How to solve it ?

tks!

By Keynes.

1 Answer

Jay

Please configure contet type for this on IIS to resolve this issue