patrick

12/3/2004 11:05:00 AM

Dear Ng,

If I click on a control at runtime, i want to show the properties of the
control in a property grid. But not all, just a few, which are interesting
for the user, like background color, etc... How can I do that? I don't want
to overload the user with properties he will never use and he should never
use.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Patrick
1 Answer

MasterChief

You have to set the 'Browsable' attribute of your control properties to
false.

- Peder -