patrick

12/3/2004 11:03:00 AM

Dear Ng,

I still have my Control Selection and Resizing problem in my "visual studio
like" form designer. The user should be able to add and move around controls
at runtime. When he clicks on it, he should see the the selection frame and
the grab handles to resize the control. Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Partrick
1 Answer

Robby

Adding controls at runtime is just a matter of creating an instance of the
control, initialising its variables, adding it to the Controls collection
and showing it. To make it resizable and give the user UI feedback uses the
mouse move and click events along with the cursor. You might want to throw
in some GDI+ so they can see how big it will be while they are resizing it.

Robby