Deploy web service behind an ISA firewall

luowh

8/7/2003 11:09:00 PM

I am having problems deploying web service on our production server behind
an ISA firewall.

I am able to access the web service within our intranet environment, but
unable to access from outside the firewall. After some checking, I notice
the following section in the generated WSDL file: (using
http://mo.mycompany.com/secomws/case...)

<service name="Service1">
<port name>="Service1Soap" binding="s0:Service1Soap">
<soap:address location=http://mo.mycompany.com:10000/secomws... />
</port>
</service>

the location URL consists of the port number for the web site attached which
will failed when accessing from outside the firewall.

I would appreciate if anyone could advise me what sort of settings are
needed
on ISA, IIS or my web service program in order for the WSDL to be generated
with correct URL address location. or how to overwrite the generated WSDL
file?

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer

Kris Spurling

Did you ever solve this problem? I am having a similar problem

Regards

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***