Error 413: Request Entity Too Large while send a file

fernandodonate

8/7/2003 4:55:00 PM

Hello,

I have a .NET Web Service in Windows 2003 with IIS6.0 . When I
try to send a large file (+1MB) via https, I receive the error : 413
Request Entity Too Large. But the same service via http goes OK.
I have modified the IIS6 Metabase.xml file with IIS6 Toolkit:
AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed and MaxRequestLength to ffff ffff (hex
value) or
4294967295 (decimal value) but still fails.

Also, I have added this two parameters to the Registry under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CURRENTCONTROLSET/SERVICES/W3SVC/PARAMETERS
but the error appears again.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
1 Answer

fernandodonate

I can't send a large file yet via https...

I need help!
Thanks.
Fernando