Taoge

7/20/2006 7:07:00 AM

I have ObjectList which I want to show 2 columns, and I bind 2 columns to
it. But when I try to view, it only hav one column at start, and when you
are clicking on it, then ObjectList expands to 2 columns. How to let
ObjectList show 2 columns at first ( no need to click it).

Thanks

2 Answers

Taoge

I know how to do it now, thanks

:)

"Taoge" <luxiaotao@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have ObjectList which I want to show 2 columns, and I bind 2 columns to
>it. But when I try to view, it only hav one column at start, and when you
>are clicking on it, then ObjectList expands to 2 columns. How to let
>ObjectList show 2 columns at first ( no need to click it).
>
> Thanks

JL

Please post the answer here...