microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

Weird bitmap in Photoshop, but normal in preview

monroe

12/2/2004 9:10:00 AM

Hi all,

I have an application that generates a bmp by drawing to it with a
Graphics object....

Dim bm As New Bitmap(tam.Width, tam.Height)
bm.SetResolution(254, 254)
Dim g As Graphics
g = Graphics.FromImage(bm)
[...]
g.DrawImage(bm2, rec, srcRec, GraphicsUnit.Pixel, ia)
[...]
bm.Save(filename, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Bmp)

Ok. So after I'm done with all the DrawImages and Save the bmp, I go
check it in the Windows XP preview. All is fine, the result is as
expected. Great. Then I open the file with Photoshop LE (an old
edition) and my bitmap seems to be formed only by black and white
horizontal lines.

Any idea why this is happening? Thanks in advance.
1 Answer

monroe

Nevermind... just in case someone wants to know, the problem was in the PS itself.