Joe Reiss

7/11/2006 7:37:00 PM

Hi All,

Using VS2005/C#/SQL Server 2005/Hosted server.
Forms Authentication.

I have a 'regular web site' - I want to create a mobile version of this
site. My first thing that I would like to do is have two seperate logins
(Mobile/Regular). Several questions:

Do i use Request.Browser("IsMobileDevice") to test incoming request? Where
should I code this - Global.asax (Session_Start)? Do I need to have two
LoginUrl parameters in web.Config?

I need some specific examples,

Thanks,
Joe

1 Answer

Joe Reiss

I appreciate the overwelming response to this question.

Thanks to all.