midwesthills

8/6/2003 8:52:00 PM

For some reason, I'm missing wsdl.exe. I have .NET Framework 1.1 and
SDK 1.1 as well as WSE 1.0 but alas, no wsdl.exe. Could someone point
me to a place where I can get it, or else e-mail it to me at
midwesthills@hotmail.com? Thank you!!!
2 Answers

Bob Brauer

It might be part of Visual Studio .NET, not the .NET framework. It could be
part of the .NET framework but on my machine it's in the Visual Studio .NET
directory (where the .NET framework is) - so I don't know why you wouldn't
have it... try c:\dir wsdl.exe /s

Bob

--

Bob Brauer
www.strikeiron.com

"midwesthills" <midwesthills@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> For some reason, I'm missing wsdl.exe. I have .NET Framework 1.1 and
> SDK 1.1 as well as WSE 1.0 but alas, no wsdl.exe. Could someone point
> me to a place where I can get it, or else e-mail it to me at
> midwesthills@hotmail.com? Thank you!!!

Dino Chiesa [MSFT]

reinstall the .NET SDK

if you are missing wsdl.exe, who knows what else is missing?
it should install in
c:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET\SDK\v1.1\Bin\wsdl.exe

if you select the defaults...