Anders K. Olsen

11/2/2006 3:19:00 PM

Hello group

Do any of you know where I can find a Debugger Visualizer for the ASP.Net
cache?

I have found several links to a visualizer by Brett Johnson (e.g. from this
article:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/05/12/VisualStudioAddins/de...).
All links point to the blog by Brett Johnson at http://blog.b....
However it seems that Brett's blog is dead or at least have been dead for
the last week.

Do any of you know what has happened to the blog, or to the debugger
visualizer? Do you know of an alternative place where I may find the
visualizer?

Thanks

Regards
Anders

2 Answers

Andy Miller

If you find this, can you let us know? I can't find it either.