Sandra Fulek

Is there somebody who can teach me how to read SMS with VB.NET on my PPC
(Qtek 200).
Thanks for any help.

Sandra

3 Answers

Jesse Houwing

Sandra Fulek wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there somebody who can teach me how to read SMS with VB.NET on my PPC
> (Qtek 200).
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Sandra

There are a couple of options, but they all involve adding some extra
libraries to your application. Just pick one from the following:

A wrapper for the POOM object model from MS:
http://thesource.ofallevil.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=98CCF3D4-DB7C-4A7D-A323-53BBDBBE0420&disp...

There are also a couple of 3rd party libraries that should help:
http://www.inthehand.com/WindowsM... (see
InTheHand.WindowsMobile.PocketOutlook.MessageFolder)
http://www.opennetcf.or... (see OpenNetCF.Phone.Sim.MessageStorage)

I don't have a complete sample with VB code, but this should get you
started.

Jesse Houwing

Sandra Fulek

Thanks Jesse,
Sandra

"Jesse Houwing" <jesse.houwing@------.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Sandra Fulek wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Is there somebody who can teach me how to read SMS with VB.NET on my PPC
>> (Qtek 200).
>> Thanks for any help.
>>
>> Sandra
>
> There are a couple of options, but they all involve adding some extra
> libraries to your application. Just pick one from the following:
>
> A wrapper for the POOM object model from MS:
> http://thesource.ofallevil.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=98CCF3D4-DB7C-4A7D-A323-53BBDBBE0420&disp...
>
> There are also a couple of 3rd party libraries that should help:
> http://www.inthehand.com/WindowsM... (see
> InTheHand.WindowsMobile.PocketOutlook.MessageFolder)
> http://www.opennetcf.or... (see OpenNetCF.Phone.Sim.MessageStorage)
>
> I don't have a complete sample with VB code, but this should get you
> started.
>
> Jesse Houwing

henk

Is there anybody who can help me with a working code to read sms from a
smartphone.
(without any 3trd parity tools, it's a school project wich must be
free).

Thanks in advance

Arno.