Problems with connecting to SQL Server via Web Service

shawn

8/2/2003 11:05:00 PM

dear all,
My program flows as

ASP.NET --> call ---> Web Service ---> SQL Server
(1.1.1.1) (200.1.1.1) (192.168.1.1)

however, the data record is always "0" record.. but
when i access the web service directly, it return some
records.. there's also no problem when my web method has
no function call to the database..

is there some configuration error somewhere??

regards
Shawn
1 Answer

Marina