Windows Mobile 5 "Motorola Q" changing to custom color scheme

Aaron

6/6/2006 11:21:00 AM

I am writing an app to change color schemes on a new Motorola Q using
Windows Mobile 5. When I attempt to overwrite one of the existing color
scheme XML files I get an access is denied error message. When I simply
create a custom XML file it doesn't show up in the color scheme combo box.
Is there another file that keeps a list of the avaialble color schemes? Whay
can't I overwrite the XML files?