Sending a file between two devices via Bluetooth

Nikola Dlaka

I'm wondering is it posible to programmaticaly(pref. in .NET) send one file
from one PDA device to another via Bluetooth. Devices have Windows CE 4.2
operating systems.
If someone knows some good article i would be very gratefull.

Tnx,
Nikola

1 Answer

Peter Foot [MVP]

The code required to do it depends on what Bluetooth software stack the
device has, but there is code here for the Microsoft stack - there is an
ObjectPush sample which will send a single file.
http://...

Peter

--
Peter Foot