controlling minOccurs and maxOccurs in wsdl

Brad Quinn

8/1/2003 7:05:00 PM

I was wondering if there was an attribute that I could apply to an array
that would allow the minOccurs and maxOccurs to be specified in the
generated wsdl.

I was also wondering if it was possible to override the automatically
generated wsdl.

I there a way to have http://localhost/testingtypes/Service1.asmx?WSDL
return arbitrary xml?

1 Answer

Brad Quinn

Sweet!

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/12/XMLSchemaImporting/de...

Although a bit overkill for my particular need.