Windows Mobile 5.0 Managed Development

JS

5/28/2006 1:14:00 AM

OK, I have Visual Studio 2005, WM5 Smart Phone SDK installed, and I can
develop applications for my Cingular 8125(KJAM) phone. I have updated the
phone to Compact 2.0. But here is my question. Sounds pretty dumb, but I
want to place a label, textbox, and a login button on first form. Where is
the "BUTTON" control???? Am I totally lost here? In Pocket PC 2003, there
was a button, but WM5.0, not button????
68 Answers

lykken

This is probably because "most" smartphones don't have touch screens. I
believe you will need the Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK for Pocket PC to get the
button :-)

Best regards,
Kenneth

Anonymous@nowhere.com

On 8/25/2011 12:09 PM, Hisler wrote:
> On 8/25/2011 8:10 AM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
>>
>> If that's the case how come, out of 23,765,932 US companies you are
>> unable to find ONE that agrees with your views on immigration?
>>
>> If hate is on my side, how come you cannot find ONE single church that
>> agrees with your views on immigration? There's a perfect unanimity
>> among churches (even the one you go to on Sundays).

BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.

I have challenged you to produce links to sites that say the three major
Jewish denominations support making the illegal aliens legal or are for
unrestricted immigration. So far you have produced

NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.
NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.
NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.
NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.

So, it is time for you to PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Now, I certainly cannot agree with almost everything that this Hisler
says. (It is almost like he misspelled his name.) However, you cannot
keep on repeating that nonsense without being challenged to produce
evidence of your sweeping statements. I challenged you in the one area
in which I have direct experience (there may be and probably are others)
and you have not shown any substantiation other than an attempt at
"proof by assertion".

>> If that's the case how come the US Army and US Marine Corps are proud
>> sponsors of NCLR?
>>
>> - I dare you to call American companies communist.
>> - I dare you to call the US churches haters.
>> - I dare you to call the US military traitors.
>>
>> I support EVERY White House administration, from Reagan to Obama, on
>> immigration; and they support me. I respect the Constitution as is.
>> Who is the anti-American, then?
>>
>> -Ramon
>>

> You need to stop sniffing glue, Senor Chavez-Herrera.

Ramon F Herrera

On Aug 25, 12:11 pm, anonymous <anonym...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 8/25/2011 12:09 PM, Hisler wrote:
>
> > On 8/25/2011 8:10 AM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
>
> >> If that's the case how come, out of 23,765,932 US companies you are
> >> unable to find ONE that agrees with your views on immigration?
>
> >> If hate is on my side, how come you cannot find ONE single church that
> >> agrees with your views on immigration? There's a perfect unanimity
> >> among churches (even the one you go to on Sundays).
>
> BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.

Read carefully, please:

It is my contention that every single religious denomination and
church that have released a public position about the immigration
issue are in favor of a Path to Citizenship. I included 3 exceptions.

Since I cannot possibly prove a negative (*), I cordially invite the
kind readers to produce ONE counterexample.

The Herrera Challenge has been posted before tens of thousands of
readers, during 6-7 years, and no one has produced a post to defeat
it.

-Ramon

(*) I have several links which I have posted, but there is no way I
can post every URL.

Ramon F Herrera

On Aug 25, 1:05 pm, Ramon F Herrera <gopos...@jonjay.com> wrote:
> On Aug 25, 12:11 pm, anonymous <anonym...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> > BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.
>

> Read carefully, please:
>
> It is my contention that every single religious denomination and
> church that have released a public position about the immigration
> issue are in favor of a Path to Citizenship. I included 3
exceptions.

This is what I have been telling to the folks on the opposite sidewalk
of the immigration issue:

Among the US churches, the following do not count:

(a) The Westboro Baptist ("God Hates Guys")

(b) The Koran Burners of Gainesville, Florida.

(c) Any KKK-affiliated or Satanic church.

Those 3 are (duh!) on your side.

The Herrera Challenge has been undefeated for years.

-Ramon The Heretofore Invictus

Ramon F Herrera

On Aug 25, 11:09 am, Hisler <His...@cocks.net> wrote:
> On 8/25/2011 8:10 AM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
>

> > If that's the case how come, out of 23,765,932 US companies you are
> > unable to find ONE that agrees with your views on immigration?
>
> > If hate is on my side, how come you cannot find ONE single church that
> > agrees with your views on immigration? There's a perfect unanimity
> > among churches (even the one you go to on Sundays).
>
> > If that's the case how come the US Army and US Marine Corps are proud
> > sponsors of NCLR?
>
> >   - I dare you to call American companies communist.
> >   - I dare you to call the US churches haters.
> >   - I dare you to call the US military traitors.
>
> > I support EVERY White House administration, from Reagan to Obama, on
> > immigration; and they support me. I respect the Constitution as is.
> > Who is the anti-American, then?
>
> > -Ramon
>

> You need to stop sniffing glue, Senor Chavez-Herrera.

ONE post (perhaps to your own house of worship in Colorado?) will
close my nostrils hermetically.

-Ramon

Hisler

On 8/25/2011 11:11 AM, anonymous wrote:
> On 8/25/2011 12:09 PM, Hisler wrote:
>> On 8/25/2011 8:10 AM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
>>>
>>> If that's the case how come, out of 23,765,932 US companies you are
>>> unable to find ONE that agrees with your views on immigration?
>>>
>>> If hate is on my side, how come you cannot find ONE single church that
>>> agrees with your views on immigration? There's a perfect unanimity
>>> among churches (even the one you go to on Sundays).
>
> BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.
> BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.
> BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.
> BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.
>
> I have challenged you

Why are you replying to Hisler when you are clearly addressing Senor
Chavez-Herrera?

>to produce links to sites that say the three major
> Jewish denominations support making the illegal aliens legal or are for
> unrestricted immigration. So far you have produced
>
> NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.
> NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.
> NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.
> NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.
>
> So, it is time for you to PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
>
> Now, I certainly cannot agree with almost everything that this Hisler
> says. (It is almost like he misspelled his name.)

Cute. Do you think Obama misspelled his name?

> However, you cannot
> keep on repeating that nonsense without being challenged to produce
> evidence of your sweeping statements. I challenged you in the one area
> in which I have direct experience (there may be and probably are others)
> and you have not shown any substantiation other than an attempt at
> "proof by assertion".
>

>>> If that's the case how come the US Army and US Marine Corps are proud
>>> sponsors of NCLR?
>>>
>>> - I dare you to call American companies communist.
>>> - I dare you to call the US churches haters.
>>> - I dare you to call the US military traitors.
>>>
>>> I support EVERY White House administration, from Reagan to Obama, on
>>> immigration; and they support me. I respect the Constitution as is.
>>> Who is the anti-American, then?
>>>
>>> -Ramon
>>>

>> You need to stop sniffing glue, Senor Chavez-Herrera.

Ramon F Herrera

On Aug 25, 1:05 pm, Ramon F Herrera <gopos...@jonjay.com> wrote:
> On Aug 25, 12:11 pm, anonymous <anonym...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> > BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.
>
> Read carefully, please:
>
> It is my contention that every single religious denomination and
> church that have released a public position about the immigration
> issue are in favor of a Path to Citizenship. I included 3 exceptions.
>
> Since I cannot possibly prove a negative (*), I cordially invite the
> kind readers to produce ONE counterexample.
>
> The Herrera Challenge has been posted before tens of thousands of
> readers, during 6-7 years, and no one has produced a post to defeat
> it.
>
> -Ramon
>
> (*) I have several links which I have posted, but there is no way I
> can post every URL.

I must hurry to clarify that there have been a few attempts to defeat
the Herrera Challenge, and they have been CLOSE, but alas ultimately
failed. For instance, in the Religious Edition a CNN Forum poster
asked me to shut up (and put the HC where the sun don't shine) with
the following URL:

http://moralimmig...

Which at first glance looked genuine. I was afraid that the HC,RE had
been defeated! However, it turns that the site belonged to a FORMER
Catholic priest (who hence could not speak for anybody other than his
own self), who was peddling a book about "Immigration with Dignity" or
morality or some such craparola. He was an anti wearing sheep clothes.
One wonders whether his act was manufactured for a sole purpose.

The site has been taken down, and thus the Herrera Challenge,
Religious Edition (C) remains, as of today...

UNDEFEATED.

-Ramon The Invictus

Anonymous@nowhere.com

On 8/25/2011 2:05 PM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:

> On Aug 25, 12:11 pm, anonymous<anonym...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.
>

> Read carefully, please:
>
> It is my contention that every single religious denomination and
> church that have released a public position about the immigration
> issue are in favor of a Path to Citizenship. I included 3 exceptions.
>
> Since I cannot possibly prove a negative (*), I cordially invite the
> kind readers to produce ONE counterexample.
>
> The Herrera Challenge has been posted before tens of thousands of
> readers, during 6-7 years, and no one has produced a post to defeat
> it.

Read carefully, please:
"There's a perfect unanimity among churches"

You have not presented a SINGLE link to any Jewish organization
supporting your contention. That, in itself, is proving you wrong --
unless somehow you are brilliant mind reader and can know what the
leaders of the three Jewish denominations (something I find hard to
believe).

I am not about to go searching for what I know is not there. You said
it was there. Show it.

> -Ramon
>
> (*) I have several links which I have posted, but there is no way I
> can post every URL.

Your links said absolutely ZERO about any specific position ANYWHERE,
and nothing AT ALL about any of the three Jewish denominations --
something that I SPECIFICALLY asked you to produce. I, too, can produce
a 1000 links that say nothing. BFD.

So, once again, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Anonymous@nowhere.com

On 8/25/2011 2:11 PM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> On Aug 25, 1:05 pm, Ramon F Herrera<gopos...@jonjay.com> wrote:

>>> BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.
>>

> > Read carefully, please:
> >
> > It is my contention that every single religious denomination and
> > church that have released a public position about the immigration
> > issue are in favor of a Path to Citizenship. I included 3
> exceptions.
>
> This is what I have been telling to the folks on the opposite sidewalk
> of the immigration issue:
>
> Among the US churches, the following do not count:
>
> (a) The Westboro Baptist ("God Hates Guys")
>
> (b) The Koran Burners of Gainesville, Florida.
>
> (c) Any KKK-affiliated or Satanic church.
>
> Those 3 are (duh!) on your side.

Duh(!), they are not on my "side". I have no "side". I am
-- against illegal immigration,
-- for legal immigration, and
-- will allow an illegal to stay in a rare exceptional case.

I think the only place where we differ among those is the determination
of how strict or lenient the words "rare exceptional" are taken to mean.

What I detest is you TROLLING with links that say nothing to support
your statements and acting as if you have shown something. That you have
done this for seven years further supports the labeling as a TROLL.

So, once again, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Oh, as far as the burning of the Koran, I think it was a stupid move.
Constitutional, but stupid. It brings us down to their level. We
should strive to be better, not degrade ourselves by lowering our standards.

Also, if "God hates Gays" (I assume you meant gays and not guys), then
why did he make one tenth the population that way?

KKK? Not on my side!!!!!!! I am Jewish. Satan?

That is a Christian concept and alien to my belief system.

Since it might have gotten lost in the addendum, I';; repeat:

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

On 8/25/2011 2:18 PM, Hisler wrote:
> Why are you replying to Hisler when you are clearly addressing Senor
> Chavez-Herrera?

Because that is where I first saw what he had written. The attributions
made it clear to whom I was speaking, as well as the text that followed.