Joshua Johnson

9/9/2006 10:00:00 PM

Please excuse my ignorance with this question. Supposedly the default
when generating ASP pages is cache-control: private and I know how to
override that programatically within the page.

I had two questions.

1)Is there a way to change the setting to Cache-control: public at the
root of the application so that one statement applies to all pages and
objects?

2) Can you override the cache-control: private by using a custom header
on IIS of cache-control: public or will that simply create a second
header so that you have both cache-control: public and cache-control:
private?

Thanks,