Closing a form for mobile application

Amy

I'm using vs 2005 to develop a mobile application. I have tried to use a
closing event to pop up a messagebox before close the form. It seems that the
form is hided. And I found out that the messagebox will occure after clinking
the setting -> memory -> application.

Besides, I have tried the event disposed, closed, too. It seems that it
doesnt pop up the messagebox.

How could I fix this problem? Which event or what should I do for this case?
Thanks!
1 Answer

Aytaç ÖZAY

Hi Amy,

Were you developing an asp.net mobile web site or developing a smart device
application based on .net compact fremework. If you mention which project
you are developing more clearly, I will help you better.

Have a nice day,

Aytaç ÖZAY
Software Developer