microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.caching

when my C# service impersonates a secondary account does the secondary account need any special permissions? what are they?

Daniel

8/22/2006 5:36:00 PM

when my C# service impersonates a secondary account does the secondary
account need any special permissions? what are they?

1 Answer

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

It doesn't *need any special permissions. Impersonation allows the process
to run under the identity of the account that is being impersonated.
Whatever permissions the impersonated account has, that is what the account
will get, no more no less.

--
Warm regards,

[Shameless Author plug]