Rog

3/31/2006 3:39:00 PM

I am trying to connect to a web service on the same machine as my mobile
application and I am using a smartphone emulator that has been cradled
in ActiveSync. I can connect to the internet just fine using IE, but
when I try to call my web service from my mobile code, I get an error
"Unable to establish connection"
Any ideas?
thanks,
Rog
1 Answer

Rog

Ok sorry I screwed up. I was trying to connect to localhost instead of
the ip of my local machine. Too used to desktop development.
Thanks,
Rog