Brad Quinn

7/29/2003 9:07:00 PM

I apologize, this question pertains to WebServices only indirectly.

Lets say I have an XmlNode that validates against some schema. I also have
a class that was generated by the xsd tool using said schema.

What is the best way to get from an XmlNode to an instance of the class?

I would really like to make the class be a parameter to a WebMethod, but the
schema is more rigorous than the class definition.

I'm not sure what to do here.

1 Answer

Dino Chiesa [MSFT]

For an answer, check the response to the cross-post in
microsoft.public.dotnet.xml