can I wrap existing COM with Webservices?

majiofpersia

7/29/2003 7:47:00 PM

Hi all and thanks in advance for your assistance,
I am wondering whether I can create a COM object and wrap it as a
webservices? If yes, how? Any links and resources on the topic would also
be very appreciated ...

Thanks,
- Maji

1 Answer

Arthur Nesterovsky

> I am wondering whether I can create a COM object and wrap it as a
> webservices? If yes, how? Any links and resources on the topic would
also
> be very appreciated ...

Very easy.
Use .NET Interop for including of any COM objects into .NET projects to
achieve this.
In two words, just add reference.

--
With best wishes, Arthur Nesterovsky