Prosper

3/20/2006 2:56:00 PM

I'm newbe in wap devpt; I'm currently devping a web site with .net 2.0 for
wap device. Appearently,.net 2.0 mobile application controls (placed on web
page) render themselves automatically based on the mobile device capability
(chtml, wml, xhtml, html).

The pb is that, as the site is a wap one, we don't want to leave the freedom
to the server to deliver different format according to device capibility, but
lock the format to wml whatever the device.

Does anyone knows how to deal with this problem,

Regards

ps: sorry for my poor english :-)
1 Answer

james g. keegan jr.

In article
<f12df969-ef87-482d-abb4-823c68556746@w28g2000yqw.googlegroups.com>,
william mosco <wm5772@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 24, 9:31?pm, "james g. keegan jr." <jgkee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <f9d3676c-f3cf-49fc-aa0e-e6f9a3ef4...@b11g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,
> > ?william mosco <wm5...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > archie thinks choosing to stay in a country means you need to
> > > shut up and pay your taxes...
> >
> > so which lie ar eyou admitting to?
>
> archie demonstrates he's the meat head...

billy demonstrates his cowardice by running away again.