microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.caching

OutputCache disables buttons???

David Lozzi

7/7/2006 1:27:00 AM

Howdy,

I'm new to .Net 2.0. I have a user control that is referenced directly by
the master page. The usercontrol is a list of page links in a GridView. When
I set the usercontrol to use outputcache with varybyparam = none the links
don't work! The pages don't switch. I figured cacheing this usercontrol
would be nice because its pulling from a database and changes very
infrequently. Any advice is GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks,

--
David Lozzi
dlozzi@(remove)delphi-ts.com