Can CE 5.0 Send Email without relying on mail server?

dragondev

2/23/2006 9:26:00 PM

The product I'm developing is running embbed CE 5.0. We want to make this
product be able to email reports out automatically. All we need to support
is email message out automatically without relying on any external Web
Server? How can I do that? or if it ever possible without needing of using
third party web server to push out the email. Any suggestion would be highly
appriciated.

Thanks
Dragondev