error parsing dataset upon return from webservice

Jeff Gabriel

7/23/2003 1:21:00 PM

Found the problem shortly after posting:

The submitted dataset had runtime properties added to some
datacolumns (expressions added). These cause schema issues
during the merge. I removed the additional expressions
before submission, and then add them back.

Seems like sort of a hack - but it works. If there are
more elegant suggestions out there I would love to hear
them...

Jeff.

XML