sp

2/6/2006 2:58:00 AM

Hi;

I am using Mobile ASP.NET v2.0 to develop a mobile accessible site and I
encountered a problem with some of the phones, where Response.Redirect
(behind button click) does not work - Server.Transfer however does work?

Any ideas as to why this is occurring?

Many thanks,

-sp

1 Answer

Mike McAllister

I'm still in the 1.1 Framework. But see if there is a
MobilePage.RedirectToMobilePage in the 2.0 Framework.

In 1.1 my understanding it's required in most cases to use
RedirectToMobilePage instead of Response.Redirect() for the reason you
mention...

Hope this helps...I'm just a novice...
--
Mike McAllister