Re: .Net 1.1 is not compatible with .Net 1.0 programs?!!

Dave Beauchemin [MVP]

7/21/2003 7:10:00 PM

With the .NET Framework 1.1, the GET and POST protocols are disabled by
default. See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en...
for more information.

Most of the compatibility and version changes between the .NET Framework 1.0
and the .NET Framework 1.1 are documented in detail at
http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/changeinfo/de....
--

Dave Beauchemin
Microsoft MVP, MCP