Design guidelines for a mobile data collection application

Johanna via DotNetMonster.com

1/23/2006 9:50:00 AM

Hello,

I have developed a application for mobile data collection that runs o Pocket
Pc and Windows CE devices. I want to compare the design of my graphical UI
with standard designt guidelines for professional mobile data collection
applications, but I can't find any articles about it. I want to know if there
are standard rules about how to design a window to choose options, etc.
Professional mobile collection applications require a graphical user
interface where the user can do fast inputs. Do somebody know if there are
standard design guidelines or examples about how to design UI-Forms that alow
the user to do fast inputs? (sorry about my bad english!!!)

regards,

Johanna

sanju

http://www.w3.org/TR/mobile-bp/#iddiv...