tronn

4/30/2006 2:35:00 PM

I read thefollowing in "C# and .NET" on Safari Books:

----
<%@ OutputCache Location="None" VaryByParam="*" VaryByControl="*"%>
Note that its caching is turned off by setting Location to None. The result
is that only the control is cached.
---

Does the above really mean that I will have a cached control (with no data
cached) for every permutation of the control as after called by a user? Or
is the book wrong?
1 Answer

tronn

Been a few days on this one, does anyone have any comment? Help on this
appreciated...

Tronn