Thomas

12/17/2005 2:07:00 PM

I can not do this when using the pocket framework.
public static string UserName

{

get

{

return System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["UserName"];

}

set

{

System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings.Set("UserName",
value);

}

}

I have no chance to add these assemblies using the pocket framework.

Error 2 The type 'System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection' is
defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to
assembly 'System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

Error 3 Cannot apply indexing with [] to an expression of type
'System.Collections.Specialized.